MELANIN MOLECULE Unisex T-Shirt
Art depicts the 2D molecular structure of melanin: insoluble polymers of TYROSINE derivatives found in and causing darkness in skin, hair, and feathers providing protection against SUNBURN induced by SUNLIGHT. CAROTENES contribute yellow and red coloration.
Melanin is a naturally produced polymer found in a multitude of locations in the body, from the eye and ear, to the brain and skin. Each different location contains a different variety of melanin, such as neuromelanin in the brain, and eumelanin and pheomelanin in the skin. The functions of most of the melanins found in biology are not fully understood due to the lack of spirituality within the current scientific authorities making that claim. Melanin is the molecule of spirituality...
Melanin is a pigment produced in the skin of almost all animals on Earth. Its role in animal survival is critical, and varies depending on the organism. Genetically speaking, every individual on Earth has approximately the same number of melanocytes. The difference, then, in the production of melanin is affected by:
- Exposure to UV radiation: Melanin is produced as a response to UV radiation in order to prevent damage to the DNA in the integument. Individuals, who are exposed to UV light, such as the sun, will produce more melanin for protection.
- Genetic makeup: Different ethnicities and cultures are genetically pre-disposed to producing particular shades and amounts of melanin due to inheritance. This is, essentially, one of the primary indicators used in determining race in the human population. It is important to note that this is, and has historically been, a controversial form of human identification.
- Size of melanocytes: Melanocyte size varies in different individuals and may lead to a difference in the amount of melanin produced per cell.
- Disease conditions: including albinism, a genetic inability to produce melanin, and vitiligo.
- 4.5 oz. 100% pre-shrunk combed ringspun cotton jersey
- Double-needle stitched for durability
- Soft comfortable fabric
- Tear-away neck label for comfort
The products on this site are cosmetic, the FDA does not evaluate cosmetics and has not evaluated this website: The products on this site are not intended or guaranteed to cure, diagnose, treat or prevent any disease. **The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on SecretlyObvious.com.
Copyright Richard Gideon Hammond 2017.
All Rights Reserved
we support & accept bitcoin: