*HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR PSORIASIS & ECZEMA
[See this article source]
The benefits of jojoba oil were first discovered hundreds of years ago by Native Americans and was used in treating wounds and sores. Luxurious jojoba oil (simmodsiachinensis) is made from premium, certified organic jojoba seeds harvested at their peak. Naturally cold-pressed by expert artisans, this golden oil has been said to have healing properties unmatched by any other oil derived from fruit or seeds.
Jojoba oil is not actually oil, but a liquid wax. Composed of long-chain monounsaturated liquid wax esters, it is structurally and chemically similar to the natural restorative esters (sebum) produced by your skin. It penetrates your pores deeply without clogging them, letting your skin breath freely.
The Benefits of Jojoba Oil
- Ideal for clearing up blemish-prone skin: Quickly absorbed by your skin, Jojoba oil may inhibit your skin’s production of sebum, thus balancing and regulating the oiliness of your skin.
- Natural antibacterial and fungicidal properties: Jojoba oil impedes the reproduction of many types of bacteria and some fungus on contact; thus, it may reduce the incidence of rashes and blemishes.
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines: Jojoba oil may improve the look of your skin by protecting your skin's outer layer and keeping it hydrated, smooth and supple.
- Natural free-radical scavenger: Jojoba oil is a natural antioxidant, which may help protect your skin from the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Beneficial amounts of tocopherols: Like those found in Vitamin E, Jojoba Oil contains large amounts of tocopherols, as well as other minerals that help promote healthier skin.
- Naturally hypoallergenic: Jojoba oil may be soothing to sensitive skin, allowing people with allergies to also indulge in the oils innate moisturizing benefits.
- Keeps fresh longer than other oils: Unlike other vegetable oils, Jojoba Oil does not contain triglycerides, thus, it resists rancidity and maintains its freshness longer.
Apply directly to skin and hair for shine and softness, the scent is unnoticeable.