Orange oil, Wild, Dominican Republic - Pure Essential Oil Collection
Summary: It is a sunny and radiant oil, bringing happiness and warmth to the mind and helps people to relax and helps children to sleep at night. Orange oil can be used effectively on the immune system, as well as for colds and flu and to eliminate toxins from the body. It is a good diuretic and is most useful in balancing water retention and obesity. Its lymphatic stimulant action further helps to balance water processes, detoxification, aiding the immune system and general well-being. For the digestive system, orange oil can help with constipation, dyspepsia and as a general tonic. It is also useful in cases of nervous tension and stress.
See description below.
*Sizes 50–100 ML comes in UV reactive glass for long term preservation
The therapeutic properties of orange oil are:
- “antiseptic” - of, relating to, or denoting substances that prevent the growth of disease-causing microorganisms.
- “anti-depressant” – An agent used to treat clinical depression.
- “antispasmodic” - used to relieve spasm of involuntary muscle.
- “anti-inflammatory” - A substance used to reduce inflammation.
- “carminative” - Inducing the expulsion of excess gas from the stomach and intestines.
- “diuretic” - A substance that tends to increase the discharge of urine.
- “cholagogue” - substance that promotes the flow of bile from the gall bladder into the duodenum.
- “sedative” - promoting calm or inducing sleep.
- “tonic” - A substance taken to give a feeling of vigor or well-being.
users also loved...
Orange oil, Blood, Italy - Pure Essential Oil Collection
Blood orange has a delightful light smell, a slightly red tin due to trace amounts of the pulp in the extraction process. A high content of vitamin C gives this form of orange oil extra health benefits. When used on the soles of the feet, blood range can removed hard callused skin and reduce inflammation.
See description below
Orange oil, Sweet, Portugal - Pure Essential Oil Collection
Orange, Sweet oil, Portugal is a great typical sweet orange oil. It has great potency, good color and higher aldehyde content that typical USA Orange. Customers who buy this also use Clementine, Tangerine and Blood Orange.
It is a safe non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing oil, yet care must be taken with it since it can have a phototoxic effect. It should therefore preferably not be applied before going out into sunlight for prolonged periods.
See description below