Right Click- Save this image!:
- *It is recommended to consult a naturopath or midwife familiar with essential oils. CHECK YELP!
- It is recommended not to use any oils during the first 3 months (First Trimester) of pregnancy.
- Please do your own research on oils, recipes, and usage. Our oils are pure, undiluted, and without any synthetics.
- Our Soap is most recommended (2nd & 3rd Trimester or after 3 months/12 weeks) as saponified essential oils are easier to use and provide enough gentle cleansing for the whole family.
- For topical use, all essential oils must be used with Carrier oil, Carrier oils are recommended to be diluted with fractionated coconut oil to stretch.
- CUSTOM Butters, Oils, & Soaps Available on Request!
- Add no more than 4 drops of any essential oil to bath.
- Diffusing these essential oils with water is the easiest way to benefit.
- GET A SHOWER FILTER & FILTER YOUR REVERSE OSMOSIS DRINKING WATER
Pregnancy (2ND & 3RD TRIMESTER)
The products on this site are cosmetic, the FDA does not evaluate cosmetics and has not evaluated this website: The products on this site are not intended or guaranteed to cure, diagnose, treat or prevent any disease. **The information provided on this site is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The information on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Never disregard medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on SecretlyObvious.com.
Copyright Richard Gideon Hammond 2017.
All Rights Reserved
Designed by mgodfreycreative.com
we support & accept bitcoin: